Learning Branch offers a range of language training products for the workplace, especially for the communication needs of the outsourcing industry worldwide.
Our voice and language training products use CAN8's innovative language learning techniques and can be used for pre-process, process and continuous on-the-floor training.
We train people how to communicate more effectively, including how to listen more effectively and speak more clearly.
• Compare your speech to a model speaker.
• Locate and practice precise sounds.
• Learn to neutralize your home accent.
• Acquire standard global English speech patterns.
• Learn to pace your speech and change the rhythm.
• Listen to a regional dialect, understand the real question.
• Learn to understand cultural idioms, speech mannerisms, placenames, numbers etc.
CAN8 produces returns to the company in many ways including:
1. Reducing retraining rates by 50% or more.
One hour of CAN8 training is worth 6 hours of traditional classroom training. CAN8's innovative lessons increase retention rates and retention under pressure. This improves agent performance and reduces the number of employees who have to be recycled back into training.
2. Reducing trainer workload by 50% to 80%.
Trainers can monitor progress, give feedback, test and evaluate progress from the training classroom or their offices, during or after the training sessions. Trainers time is used more precisely and more effectively.
3. Increasing the motivation of trainees.
Trainees enjoy the huge variety of practice activities and are motivated and excited to try out new speech styles.
4. Improving the recruitment filter.
CAN8's voice assessments can be customized and delivered on- or off-site.
5. Standardizing the training content corporate-wide.
Training content can be centralized and offered at multiple sites, so the same training is conducted regardless of training team.
6. Allow quick customization and modification of training materials.
Using CAN8's authoring system, existing training materials can be incorporated and continually added to by your training team. Trainers, at their desk, can create new and authentic materials, using voice, uploaded audio files, CDs, any source – for any language or any market.
7. Using CAN8's support service to create custom modules and assessments.
Call us today!
Flexible, versatile, effective …