LearningBranch products use software to solve the needs of learners, their instructors and administrators. Our products are designed to work on standard PC networks without requiring expensive, specialized hardware.
LearningBranch provides solutions for a wide range of needs, such as:
Why use software?
- Traditional classroom teaching: teacher-led practice sessions and group conferencing
- Easy incorporation of audio and video sources into the learning mix
- Management of student computers in the classroom
- Student-centred, self-paced learning environments
- Teacher-friendly authoring systems
- Assessment systems for creation, delivery and evaluation of tests
- Online delivery of course materials
- New, innovative course materials that incorporate new methods
- Audience response systems
- Audio Visual Controllers for your classroom
Using software to deliver digitized educational content and manage the teaching process greatly benefits students and teachers.
Interactive learning motivates studentsí desire to get involved.
Educational content is easier to understand and work with.
Practice becomes easier; more time is spent on task.
The learning process can be repeated, recorded and monitored as many times as needed.
Teachers have more choices; class time for students becomes more productive and focused.
Interactive teaching model replaces traditional unidirectional model.
Maximized classroom discipline gets students involved, minus distractions.
Testing is more efficient and more accurate.
Promoting a paperless and multi-use environment is economical and organized.
Be cost-effective and efficient. With user-friendly software, teachers can devote more time to teaching!